We currently service only the Metro Detroit Area.
- Under 2 years old 1 : 3 children per caregiver
- 2 years old – 3 years old 1 : 4 children per caregiver
- 4 years old plus 1 : 6 children per caregiver
We care for children age 6 weeks to 12 years old.
You will be required to pay the total payment at the time of booking.
If you cancel your service with more than 5 days notice, you will be refunded the payment minus the required non-refundable deposit, however, if you cancel your service within 5 days, you will forfeit your total payment.
Yes, please refer to Children At Play Event Childcare Terms and Conditions for more details.
Due to dietary restrictions and allergies to certain types of food/beverages, we can supervise the feeding of children with food/beverages provided by the parent or by the venue. Due to liability, Children At Play Event Childcare does not provide food/beverages.
The safety of children is our number 1 priority. A picture ID will be required at drop-off and pick-up in order to sign children in and out. In addition to that, children and parents are assigned child identification (ID) numbers. Children will get a security wrist band with their names, ages, ID numbers. Parents will get a claim card with an ID number that matches their children’s ID numbers. The wrist band and card number must match for a child to be released, unless otherwise noted. Also, parents will sign a childcare liability waiver when child(ren) are signed up for care.
- Unfortunately, not at this time. Children with nausea, fever, a contagious condition, or a medical condition requiring medication will not be serviced by us. Contagious conditions include fever, rash, associated with impetigo, or chicken pox, pink eye, head lice, HFMD, and ringworm.
- Caregivers will not administer medication. If a child does require medication or medical attention, a staff member will immediately contact the parent or emergency contact.
- Space for us to set up
- Tables and chairs
NO! A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR DATE. THE FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE PAID IN FULL TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED SERVICE DATE. FAILURE TO PAY FINAL PAYMENT TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED SERVICE DATE WILL RESULT IN YOUR SERVICE BECOMING UNBOOKED.